Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Move over Paula and Martha! The Busters are coming through!



Buster was sweet enough to buy me the Martha Stewart Cooking School book and I LOVE it! I started big and went for the stuffed turkey breast. I was thinking about making it for Christmas and wanted to practice before the big day. I was nervous because it required things like cheesecloth and twine!? But I trusted in Martha. The stuffing was a dried-cherry and sausage dressing. You had to butterfly the breast, which is basically pounding the meat :)



Buster made some hella delicious mac and cheese from the Southern Diva of Decadence Paula Dean.




All-in-all it was a good meal and much easier than I thought. If you are looking for a good cook book get the Martha Stewart cooking school book. It describes the basics, there are loads of pictures, and you don't want to upset Martha...trust me.

2 comments:

Aleka's World said...

looks scrumptious!!!

Buster said...

SOOOOO GOOD! A great twist to the traditional turkey and stuffing.